VeeBill handles claims submission for you, and can manage both electronic claims submissions as well as submission of paper claims.
After the patient's visit to the healthcare facility, VeeBill submits electronic claims to the payer either directly, or using a clearing house.
VeeBill Health Claims Submission Process:
- Our healthcare VeeBill team conducts data entry of patient demographics, referring physician, CPT and ICD Codes, and modifiers.
- This data is entered into the medical billing software provided by the client.
- The documents are examined for billing errors and corrected if necessary.
- Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) is prepared.
- The claims are submitted and filed with the insurance company.
- The account receivables and follow up process is then conducted.
Read more on VeeBill Medical Billing Advantage.