Home Health is an insurance benefit that covers patients who are homebound and need periodic skilled care services in their home. To avail the benefit, a physician order is required. The services rendered could include catheter or feeding tube care, wound care, and intravenous fluids or antibiotics, among other treatments.
VeeBill provides expert billing services for home healthcare providers. We use advanced in-house developed billing software to accurately complete the entire billing process.
VeeBill's Medicare Home Health Billing Services Include:
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Claims Submission
- Medical Coding
- Billing and reconciling of accounts
- AR follow-up and collections
VeeBill's Home Health Billing Process
- We receive the patient medical records from healthcare providers.
- The documents are received electronically or by logging into the client's server.
- Our scanning department scans and arranges the source documents, such as insurance verification data, charge sheets, and other information regarding the patient.
- For the billing process, we work either with the client's medical billing software or with our own software. We provide regular reports to all our clients.
- All our processes strictly comply with HIPAA regulations, thus maintaining high standards of security for patient data.