Hospital CDMs are analyzed with the help of our technology partner and our expert in-house reimbursement specialists. The system can instantly pinpoint items that need to be updated for regulatory compliance and identify new or revised codes that will increase reimbursement yields.
Coding Alerts: Invalid/incorrect HCPC/CPT/Revenue Codes, Fraud and Abuse Alerts
Pricing Analysis: Uniform pricing issues and charges that are below OPPS payment rates
CDM Modeling: Companion Code models, CPT department models
Here's how it works. You submit your CDM for review via a password-protected, encrypted Internet VPN. You receive a comprehensive report that:
- Shows you how/where to immediately bring your CDM into regulatory compliance.
- Identifies coding errors that would cause claims to be rejected.
- Identifies linked (companion) codes that are missing from your CDM.
- Identifies charges that are below OPPS rates.
- Shows you how to correct errors so they do not recur.
- Frees CDM staff from tedious research and compliance responsibilities.