Once the insurance company makes the payment for the claims, the healthcare provider receives an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) which outlines the transactions and gives details on the benefits received.
At VeeBill, our VeeBill team of experts analyzes the EOBs and claims, and takes the necessary action in case of denials or incorrect payments.
VeeBill EOB Follow Up Process
- Our billing experts receive the EOBs from the clients.
- They analyze the EOBs and claims in relation to the benefits assured by the insurance company.
- Denials and/or incorrect payments are identified.
- The action needed for follow up is decided.
- Appeals are sent to the insurance company on the client's behalf.
- The process is seen through to the end by the VeeBill team.
Read more on VeeBill Medical Billing Advantage.