VeeBill has a highly skilled team to handle your medical coding requirements and provide multi-specialty services.
Medical coders, at VeeBill, specialize in medical coding after a thorough training program and are certified by the AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders).
Medical Coding Services Benefits - VeeBill:
- The medical documents are electronically scanned by our client.
- They are then accessed by VeeBill, using our value platform VPNs connections.
- The documents are validated by our VeeBill Medical Coding team, and split into batches.
- Each document is thoroughly reviewed for completeness, quality and readability.
- The diagnosis, procedure codes, and modifiers are assigned as per client guidelines.
- Certain codes may be modified to suit unique requirements.
Our Medical Coding Services Unit offers quality medical coding services to healthcare providers. Several years of experience in Healthcare Industry assures accurate and complete coding that is fully compliant with all of the Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) and Local Medical Review Policies (LMRP).
We also have a HIPAA compliant data center and extensive network of experienced medical coder, many of whom are CPC and CPC-H can provide highest level of quality medical coding services and have their efforts supported by appropriate documentation to provide maximum and accurate reimbursement.
To ensure a high level of accuracy, we continually monitor the coding activities performed by our staffs with excellent accuracy rate. New coders on our team are assigned to client accounts only when they achieve an acceptable accuracy levels in coding. The depth of our Medical Coding Department is unparalleled in the industry and our USP lies in our continuous endeavors to improve our coding and compliance initiatives through education, audits and industry updates.
Our process provides total communication between the Medical Coding Services department and the Healthcare Provider, which makes the Provider to keep in pace with daily changes in the industry.
Our medical coding services team is proficient with:
- CPT, ICD-9 , ICD-10, and HCPCS coding across various specialties
- Insurance and governmental regulatory requirements
- Payer-specific coding requirements
We have a library with updated Coding books on CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and Coding software like Flash Code, Encoder Pro and keep updated with changing standards in the Coding Industry.