Our Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a distributed personal health record in digital format. By distributed we mean it is a longitudinal electronic health record of patient health information generated by one or more encounters in any care delivery setting.
It is a record in digital format that is capable of being shared across different health care settings, by being embedded in network-connected enterprise-wide information systems.
Such Electronic Health Records may include a whole range of data in comprehensive or summary form, including demographics, medical history, medication and allergies, immunization status, laboratory test results, radiology images, and billing information.
VeeBill Electronic Health Record (EHR) Services include:
- Appointments Scheduling to deliver health care with effective use of available resources
- Patients' information recording including demographics and payment source information
- Medical Billing
- Claims Management - Charge Capture and Claim Scrubbing
- Electronic Claims Transmission and Remittance with HIPAA compliance
- Expected Reimbursement Tracking
- Paperless Follow-up and Collections
- Filing, Charting, Ordering, Reporting
- Configuring and storing various master data used in health care, which include Physician information, Procedure information, Facility Information, Procedure Codes etc