Cardiology is constantly initiating new practice techniques and procedures and its multiple procedure rules and more complicated contractual adjustments make billing more specialized. Vee Technologies provides cardiology clients the experience required to deal with the rigorous billing requirements associated with cardiology billing and the ability to assemble data from multiple sites and systems.
The cardiology billing services company has invested significantly in technology that sustains the level of excellence necessary in the current cardiology billing environment. Vee Bill offers medical billing services to cardiologists, cardiologist groups, specialty clinics and hospitals.
Vee Bill provides a fully integrated service that includes Medical Billing and Coding Services, Denial Management and Front-End Training. Its expert staff manages and supervises all the components of the billing cycle and is focused on increasing the clients revenues and cash flow while improving their level of compliance.
Vee Bill Cardiology Medical Billing services include:
- Medical Coding
- Medical billing
- Denial management
- Weekly and Monthly reports
- Contract negotiations with payers
- Feedback to providers
Benefits of outsourcing Hospital Cardiology Billing Services to Vee Bill:
- Vee Bill cardiology billing team enables the client to focus on patient care while it focuses on increasing the clients cash flow and profitability.
- Vee Bill aims to reduce the clients account receivables to 5% and have 95% of its claims paid within 60 days.
- Vee Bill decreases the clients overhead and operating costs. It eliminates costs associated with staff training and retention. It also trims down licensing fees and equipment leases.
- Vee Bill proactively researches coding regulations and changes thereby allowing it to inform its clients about the new changes and implement them in order to have claims reimbursed without interruption.
- In addition to the submission of the clients claims to insurance companies, Vee Bill also prepares and sends out patient billing statements.
- It reprocesses denied claims by ascertaining why the claims were denied, getting the necessary documentation and resubmitting the claim for payment.
Features of Vee Bill's Cardiology Billing Services:
- HIPAA compliance: Maintenance of high security and confidentiality.
- AAPC-certified Coders and Billers.
- Better revenues with proper coding and billing.
- Elimination of recruiting and training, reduction in labor costs, and better accuracy via its high-quality operations.
- It allows the clients staff to focus on the patient's needs instead of diverting them with routine billing and insurance processing.
- Vee Bill hospital cardiology billing services team undertakes thorough and accurate charge capture, intricate procedure coding, electronic filing of claims, patient billing, multi-tiered appeals process, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations.
By outsourcing their medical billing services to Vee Bill, cardiologists can focus on patient care and leave collections to the experts.